Yoga found me when I was 14 and battling eating disorders. My aunt was convinced yoga would be good for me but I absolutely hated it the first time I practiced.
Since then my relationship with yoga changed rapidly when I started experiencing the mental and spiritual benefits of yoga in addition to the physical benefits once I was in my early 20s.
Fascinated by the healing powers of yoga, I decided I wanted to learn more about it which brought me to Rishikesh in India where I completed my first 200 hour teacher training in Hatha and Vinyasa at Vinyasa Yoga Shala with Vikas Rawat and Asish Rawat in 2017. Since then I have deepened my practice and teaching, primarily under the Ashtanga lineage as a certified Rocket Teacher.
Trainings I have completed
- 200 Hours Hatha and Vinyasa with Vinyasa Yoga Shala
- 40 Hours Rocket Patterns with The Yoga People
- 30 Hours Mandala with the Yoga People
- 50 Hours Rocket 1 with Good Life Yoga School
- 100 Hours Rocket with Progressive Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga School
I also have a strong personal Dharma practice
I humbly cite my teachers Vikas Rawat, Ashish Rawat, Emi Tull, Leon London, Dulce & Jamie, Marcus Veda.
I teach Rocket Yoga